Wedding day beauty is so special! It’s literally the day of ending a chapter and starting a new one. I love when brides look enhanced and ultra glam – radiating throughout their day. Since it’s an all-day ordeal, it is very important to have long lasting makeup with an emphasis on the application process. Here are a few of the key products I used to achieve the bride’s look:
- Primer/Setting Spray: Smashbox Finish Primer Water
- Use this spray before applying and makeup as well as after all the makeup has been applied. Be sure to fan the spray so it can really stick on the skin.
- Foundation: Lancome Ultra Long Wear Foundation
- Apply with a damp beauty blender and set under eyes with a powder and setting spray.
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
- This is the ultimate palette for all skin tones. The berry tones and nudes really brighten the eyes and add dimension.
- Highlight: Ofra Illuminating Highlight Blush Trio
- I’ve been so into this highlight – it really gives that JLo glow. Apply at the top of the cheek bones, cupids bow, bridge of the nose and collar bones/top of shoulders.
- Lip: Dose Truffle
- Glosses may look great for the photos but if you don’t have an onsite MUA on deck then I would opt for a long lasting matte lip.
I can’t stress how important and what a game changer setting spray is! Put your bridesmaids on duty and make sure they have a travel size on hand. Xx